Thank you to our 2019-2020 Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program business partners!
God has richly blessed BMS with EITC dollars totalling over $60,000!
• Beiler Campbell Realtors • Big Valley Concrete • Centre Herd Health Services • Custom Concrete Pumping • East Gate Feed & Grain • FOXPRO • Geological Assessment & Leasing • Juniata Valley Bank • Kish Bank • Kish Valley Electric • MCS Bank • Sharp Shopper • ShowEase Inc. • Bridge Foundation • Bravo Foundation
Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit program provides scholarships to students to attend the school of their choice. Businesses can receive up to 90% tax credit each year when they make a two-year commitment on contributions to BMS!
“Through the EITC program, FOXPRO Inc. is fortunate to be able to direct a meaningful portion of our tax dollars to worthy local recipients. We are pleased to partner with Belleville Mennonite School as they continue to offer quality education based on superb spiritual and social themes.”
- John Dillon, president, FOXPRO, Inc.
Pictured is the team at FOXPRO that makes the EITC contribution possible. Mike Dillon, general manager; John Dillon, president; and Steve Dillon, operations manager. Click here to learn more about this generous, community-minded company.
Have you heard? Individuals may now participate in the EITC/OSTC/PRE-K Tax Credit Programs.
How? Individuals with a tax liability can now join a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) to take full advantage of the PA EITC programs. These SPE’s or Pass-Through entities are created as a vehicle for directing EITC/OSTC funds to families of your school. As part of the Children’s Tuition Fund of PA Scholarship Partners, individuals that wish to contribute through the EITC may designate a portion of their tax liability to a non-profit school of their choice for scholarships.
Any individual that owns or is employed by a PA business may participate. Minimum Contribution is $1,000.
Click here for more information on how to join in on the pass-through entity of CTF of PA Scholarship Partners.
A Great Way for Businesses to Direct Their Tax Dollars
The EITC has accomplished what many in Pennsylvania have been advocating for years: to get the business community more involved in education. The EITC enables companies to support local non-profit charities, at a minimal cost, instead of sending their tax dollars to Harrisburg. It’s that simple.
Additional resources and links:
- Click here for BMS's Step-by-Step Guide to this entire process. This will bring further clarity.
- Click here for the complete EITC Business Guide from the state of Pennsylvania.
- Click here for the "How to Apply Online" guide. It's very helpful for when you are set to apply.
- Click here for the Designation Form.
Feel free to contact BMS for additional help. You can call the school at, 717.935.2184.