If a job opportunity is available at BMS, the posting will appear on this page. Employment applications can be found on the bottom of this page.
Belleville Mennonite School is accepting applications for the following positions:
The teacher shall be competent to teach Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus.
The Director of Food Services is responsible to manage the school food service operation while complying with state and federal standards of the National School Lunch Program and school policies. This includes details such as developing menus, ordering food and supplies, record keeping, personnel management, budgeting and financial accounting. The director will also collaborate with others in the school and community to organize and direct successful fundraising projects and dinners throughout each year.
The Director of Maintenance manages the general maintenance and upkeep of school buildings and grounds. This includes daily custodial tasks, minor maintenance on HVAC and plumbing systems, and coordinating volunteers and repairs done by local contractors as needed.
The Head Cook is responsible to plan and direct the food production for Cafe lunches. This person will lead a team of assistant cooks and volunteers to prepare and serve 150-200 meals to students and staff on a daily basis.
This can be one or two people working 2-4 hours three weekday evenings (Monday, Wednesday, Friday suggested) cleaning the two school buildings.
Energetic individual to direct a team of boys in grades 6-8. Must be able to effectively teach the fundamentals of the game and communicate clearly with players and parents. Previous coaching experience is beneficial, but not required. Typically involves 3-4 evenings per week during the basketball season. This is a great opportunity to invest in the lives of young people!
Energetic individual to direct a team of girls in grades 6-8. Must be able to effectively teach fundamentals of the game and communicate clearly with players and parents. Previous coaching experience is beneficial, but not required. Typically involves 3-4 evenings per week during the basketball season. This is a great opportunity to invest in the lives of young people!
Desired qualifications of all candidates:
- An individual who has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is skilled at mentoring and modeling for his/her students to what it means to be a follower of Christ
- An individual who is intellectually and professionally curious, a person interested in becoming an expert in his or her field
- An individual who understands and supports the mission and vision of Belleville Mennonite School
Desired qualifications of teacher candidates:
- Teacher candidates must hold at least a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for employment as a teacher at Belleville Mennonite School
- Has or is eligible for A.C.S.I. teaching certification
- Shows proficiency in technology, organizational and administrative skills
- A teacher who is ready to integrate vibrant faith with excellent academics, while providing a safe and healthy classroom environment
Interested individuals should submit an employment application (below), resume, and necessary clearances to:
Belleville Mennonite School
4105 Front Mountain Road
Belleville, PA 17004
Clearances required prior to employment include Act 34 Request for Criminal Record Check, Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record. All costs associated with the record checks are to be paid by applicant.