If a job opportunity is available at BMS, the posting will appear on this page. Employment applications can be found on the bottom of this page.
Belleville Mennonite School is accepting applications for the following positions:
Belleville Mennonite School is seeking a qualified Christian individual who is talented and energetic to fill the fulltime position of Development Director. Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in the field of marketing, fundraising, fund development or communications and should have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communications, journalism or marketing. Primary responsibilities include management of fundraising events and capital campaigns, the development of print and digital marketing, and content creation for press releases, newsletters, website pages and social media. Qualified candidates should also be able to manage multiple volunteers and to work collaboratively in a team environment. Competencies and skills desired include: people oriented, caring, comprehensive range of print and digital media experience, creative problem-solving skills, and branding development. Excellent organizational and strong interpersonal skills are essential. To apply, please complete the employment application found at the bottom of this page. In addition to submitting this application, send a coverletter and resume and required clearances (listed below) to Belleville Mennonite School.
The principal shall be directly responsible to the superintendent and shall be generally responsible for the operation of the school's academic and spiritual programs for grades 6 through 12. Scheduling. Curriculum mapping. Training and discipline of students. Faculty development. Laboring towards both ACSI and Middle States accreditation. Teaching some classes. - Administrative candidates must hold at least a master's degree in educational administration from an accredited college or university and have five or more years of proven administrative experience to be eligible for employment as a principal at Belleville Mennonite School.
Substitute teaching (PreK through 12th grade, ongoing)
Substitute teachers are required to have a Bachelor's degree, but are not required to have a Pennsylvania teacher's certification. To apply, please complete the Substitute Faculty Position Application found as a link on the bottom of this page. In addition to submitting this application, send a resume and required clearances (listed below) to Belleville Mennonite School.
PT or FT Innovation Lab STEM teacher grades 5-12
Belleville Mennonite School is accepting applications for qualified teachers and support staff for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must have a strong Christian commitment to be considered.
Desired qualifications of all Candidates:
- An individual who has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and is skilled at mentoring and modeling for his/her students to what it means to be a follower of Christ
- An individual who is intellectually and professionally curious, a person interested in becoming an expert in his or her field
- An individual who understands and supports the mission and vision of Belleville Mennonite School
Desired qualifications of teacher Candidates:
- Teacher candidates must hold at least a 4 year degree from an accredited college or university to be eligible for employment as a teacher at Belleville Mennonite School
- Has or is eligible for A.C.S.I. teaching certification
- Shows proficiency in technology, organizational and administrative skills
- A teacher who is ready to integrate vibrant faith with excellent academics, while providing a safe and healthy classroom environment
Interested individuals should submit an employment application (below), resume, and necessary clearances to:
Belleville Mennonite School
4105 Front Mtn Rd
Belleville, PA 17004
Clearances required prior to employment include Act 34 Request for Criminal Record Check, Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record. All costs associated with the record checks are to be paid by applicant.