While it is necessary to set our tuition scale high enough to be fiscally responsible, there is always the danger it will be out of reach for some. It is our sincere hope that no child will ever be denied a Christian education solely because of the cost. It is for this reason that we have a financial aid program for families who qualify according to our income guidelines.
- Apply for aid only if all other possible sources of help are exhausted. Some families get help from relatives, churches, or even loans or special personal money-raising projects.
- Apply only for the amount you feel is absolutely necessary. Be prepared to contact the school to reduce your grant should your situation improve.
- Prepare now to pay tuition in twelve payments starting in June. This will reduce the amount that you need to pay each month and also help BMS avoid having to borrow for the school year startup expenses.
- Provide us with complete and accurate information on the financial aid application form. All data needs to be filled in, and a copy of the first page of your most recent IRS Form 1040 must be provided. Please also provide any notes of unusual circumstances which will help to evaluate your need. (All information provided will be kept in strict confidence.)
- Please return your completed application to the school office as soon as possible. The committee may request to meet with applicants if any additional information or clarification is needed.
- Families need to complete the admissions process before applying for financial aid.
Thank you for your interest in Belleville Mennonite School! If you have any questions about this program, please contact our Director of Operations & Finance, Stacey Herman, at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call the school office, 717.935.2184.
"I cannot begin to describe how much comfort we receive in knowing our children are being educated in a safe, nurturing and most of all Christ-centered environment. Having had the experience of the public school system as a comparison underscores our belief that, while other options are available, BMS continues to be the best possible option for our children’s education. Our girls are so much more engaged in their education thanks to the ways in which BMS challenges their intellect, provides an avenue for their interests and nurtures their faith."
- Katie and Daniel Peachey, parents of Kara, Sydney and Elaina