Skip Navigation

 

 

 

  • 1.
    The captcha you entered is incorrect, please try again

 



We are educating students from many  Christian faith backgrounds. Some people believe that Belleville Mennonite School is actually a school for Amish or primarily for Mennonites-a surprising statement for those who attend BMS and know about the school. Despite being located in the heart of Amish country, BMS is a PreK-12th grade school offering a Christ-centered, excellent education to students of all Christian faiths.

Actually, only 53% of the BMS student population is Mennonite.  The other 47% of students are from other Christian 
denominations such as
Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist and many more.